Multiple users can be added to an account. This allows all users at a company to share a plan, the job postings associated with it and a careers page.
1. Account Owner signs up for an account - The first person to sign up will be the account administrator and control what access other users have.
2. Account Owner invites other users
- Click on the Account menu (right above the create a job button).
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the Manage button and a modal window will open.
- Enter the email addresses of the new users you would like to add and click the green "+" to send them an invite. You can optionally assign new users to a team. This will allow all members of the same team to view and share jobs.
- Selecting the button on the left of the + or x allows you to give individual users access to all other job postings on the account.
- Press Done when all desired users have been added.
3. Users receive email and sign-up - All invited users will receive an email. If this does not arrive, please check the spam folders. If they click on the link provided they will be able to sign-up for a Fitzii account and will be registered as a user on the company account.
The administrator can check on the status of the invites by clicking on the Manage button. Accepted invites are represented by a green check mark and pending invites by a clock icon.
If a user you would like to invite has already signed up for an account independently, please contact us to link them to your company account manually.
Users of an account have access to all the same features as the administrator with the following exceptions:
Subscription - The users share the company jobs, they cannot upgrade or downgrade the plan and will be directed to talk to their account administrator if they need more jobs.
Users - Only the account administrator can add and remove users and manage teams
Careers Page - Only the account administrator can edit and configure the company careers page.
Users can view either just their own jobs and applicants, their team's jobs and applicants or the company's jobs and applicants if authorized by the account administrator. In order to switch between these views a drop-down is available on each page where this option exists.
Creating teams allows the administrator to run reports on a particular team's jobs.