How to view and use a shared candidate list in Fitzii.
I’m going to explain how to understand what a Fitzii score means and how you can use the Fitzii software to easily communicate with your Hiring Manager.
So you’ve clicked the “View Shared Candidates” link sent to your email and ended up here.
You can see the candidates name, Fitzii score (if they filled in an assessment), and a picture if they added one to their profile.
Click on the candidate’s picture so that we can take a look at their profile in more detail.
1) Looking at a candidate in more detail:
All applications (resume-only and assessment):
- The top part of the profile has basic information, documents and contact information.
- We ask each candidate for an impact statement and also show their most recent employment and education.
Applications where an assessment has been filled out:
- We also mark each candidate on how well they did on the assessment.
- When we want to see the details we scroll down.
- The Can Do The Job Section comes from the Skills & Experience Questions we set up. Every candidate who says they are “very good” or “excellent,” has the opportunity to give an explanation. Any candidate who is lower than the set standard is marked with a red square.
- Will Do The Job is the psychometric profile, which is a benchmark against the job position.
- The grey area is where successful candidates typically score – the black line is where the applicant scored based on the questions they filled out.
- Thrive on the job
- the grey area is where we moved our sliders in the environment section to match our company culture.
- The black or red line is where the candidate moved the slider to, to fit their ideal work culture.
- The overall Fitzii score is weighted heavily from the Can do The Job and Will do the Job sections, and just a little bit from Thrive on the Job.
- To get even more information take a look at the Interview Guide
- Just under the candidate’s picture click on “Int. Guide.”
- Scroll down to see a candidate summary of each applicants Fitzii score, their most recent Employer and Education, and their Impact Statement
- Further down is a summary of the Can Do the Job section, with some recommendations on how to follow up and learn more.
- In the Will Do The Job and Thrive on the Job sections, each scale of the assessment is broken down to talk more about how each candidate fits with the job, and where they might find challenges. Further questions are suggested to follow up and find out more.
- Based on all this information you should decide to check “decline,” “maybe,” or “shortlist”
- Click “next” and go through the same process with the next highest scoring candidate
2) Sending feedback:
- Click “Add Comments”.
- Type in your name and any comments you have.
- Click the “Add Comments” button to close the window.
3) Viewing comments from others:
- Click “View Comments.”
4) Compare candidates:
- Click “Return to List” to return to the main screen.
- Click the “Compare” button.
- Can view basic information, work experience, education and required skills.
- Each required skill will be marked with a coloured dot. Green means they scored very well on that skill, yellow means they were ok and red means they don’t meet the requirements set.
5) Complete your candidate review:
- When you’re finished, go back to the main list and click “review complete” to automatically send a note to the hiring manager that you are done.
For any questions please email email@example.com. We would love to help you out!